Feb 13, 2007

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you...


It's that time of the year again. The day where most of you YODCers are reminded that your latest girlfriend is PALMela Anderson. Well fear not fellow YODCers, cuz The Love Edition is back! The Love Edition is the only theater piece where the cast/crew are more pitiful than you (j/k)!

Seriously, this is a very well thought out play put together on a shoestring budget. Everyone involved volunteers their time to put on a good show. I even spent my free time helping design the programs for this shindig (and it definitely shows that I designed them right before opening night).

Also, instead of regular bios for each cast/crew member, they decided to do dating profiles to go along with the theme of love. Some people had fun with the idea, while some people took it waaaay too seriously. So, if you go to the show and pick up a program, you can step up to that actor you've been peeping all night and be all like, "so, I'm also into comic books!" or "I too have an infatuation with Sayumi! Let's trade Sayumi picture books!" Hell, even I filled out a dating profile, and if you get a program, you can see which picture (w/ a stripper) I chose for my bio.

So instead of going to the movies, check out some real live actors acting (like fools...j/k!) in the safest place in SF: 6th Street! Who knows, I might be behind the camera filming on the night you go, and you'll be able to meet the real life Guillermo-Paco-Castro-whatever the hell my name is!


2 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

The sooner you admit to yourself that Sayumi is a beautiful young girl, the sooner you will be able to start to lead a happier life.

Last time I checked there was absolutely nothing wrong with a 30 year old man who looked at pictures of Sayumi in a bathing suit.

At least I'm not like you who likes to look at pictures of black dudes that rap & dj all night long.

ooooh lala DJ Butterfingers ooooh lala

Oh yeah & I'm gonna need that picture I commisioned you to do, you know the one where you photoshopped me with my arm around Sayumi, you done with that yet?

Guillermo Paco Castro Jimenez DelaSantos Reyes Jr. said...

Yeah, your new desktop pic of Sayumi is all ready!