- they tried cramming too much backstory into the first 30 minutes of the film
- Sandman's "origin" was just stupid..you'd think the military would secure they're top secret goverment experiment with more than just a chainlink fence that any joe schmoe could simply hop over AND to have Sandman turn out to be Uncle Ben's real killer was just a simple bullshit way to work him into the story
- too much singing and dancing
- not enough "action"
- somewhat a spoiler......at the end of the movie, Sandman apologies to Spidey for "accidently" killing Uncle Ben and what does the webslinger do?...lets the Sandman blow away in the wind like..uh...sand...
- movie was too freakin LONG and not in a good you don't even notice way
now I tend to enjoy bad movies(like the Star Wars prequels, they're pretty awful but I've watched all them more times than I'd like to admit and uh..DC Cab...can't beat having Mr. T and the Barbarian Brothers in the same movie) but this movie was just plain bad...I think I threw up my hands and yelled "give me a fauckin break..." several times during this movie(especially when Sandman happily blows away in the wind)...you know..I think I'd rather watch Ang Lee's Hulk again than this..