Nov 11, 2007

Pic Of The Day "The Day Some Of Us Have All Been Waiting For..." Edition

Her Royal Hotness, The Wonkylicious Sex Bomb, my future second wife, Reina Tanaka, is finally legal!



My dear Reina, I can now finally commemorate this momentous occasion by stating (whether my girlfriend likes it or not) that I want to lick you from head to toe and then pound your punany so hard that you leave our suite at the Tokyo Hilton the next morning (no sleazy rabu-ho for Her Royal Hotness!) with an extra octave added to that beautiful singing voice of yours...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah that's better X)

It's not good to keep these things all bottled up inside X)

Langdon Alger said...

dasf;lkja

nicely said

Anonymous said...

Don't get half of what you're saying. I'm sure there's a dozen fan boys gonna be pissed. lol

Tsuji Eriku said...

For the longest time I couldn't get that image of that zit on her leg when they did that sports test video.

But now it's safe to say that if given the opportunity I would have sex with her vagina.