Nov 3, 2007

Tales from the Office: Late Night Ladies

When I work the graveyard shift, there is a total of 2 people in the building. Since the other person is a geriatric security guard, I have to rely on late night TV and the internet for eye-candy. At around 5:30 am every Saturday, ABC airs Made In Hollywood, which shows trailers for upcoming movies and interviews the cast. The interviewer on the show goes by the name of Kylie Erica Mar. I have never heard of her before MIH, but she has appeared in episodes of ER, 7th Heaven, The Parent'Hood, and The Wayans Brothers. I couldn't find a pic of Ms. Mar, but I did find this youtube clip of her interviewing the cast of We Own The Night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad, not bad :)

Langdon Alger said...

oh..yer not alone in the building..there's g-g-g-ghosts that always roam around...and whoevers working the studios on the 4th and 5th floors