Dec 3, 2007

SIGHTINGS...Stalking Baby Sasquatch aka Poorwhitustrashus Mulletus

Dateline: Saturday December 1st, 2007 at approximately 5pm in the evening..Eriku and I visit our local Walmart...we hit up the action figure area but a very pungent smell, that can only be described as "skunk-like," sent us running from said area with eyes watering and angry as hell..who or what in the world could have left such a odor?...it was beyond human I tell you!...we gathered our composure and made our way to the electronics section of the store to allow the smell to dissipate before venturing back and thats when we saw it....


Eriku first caught a glimpse of the baby Bigfoot roaming up and down the aisles and pointed him out to me..it was a stunning site..never before in my life have I seen such a creature and I needed to document the encounter so out came my trusty camera phone...


it was quite exciting following this young Sasquatch as it foraged through the dvds..my heart was racing trying to get close enough to take a pic of the little bugger without frightening him off..

Eriku warned me to stop..he felt that I was pushing my luck by taking so many pics but I needed one more shot...one up close to the boy beast...

it was risking I admit but I had to take the chance..the adrenaline rush that I got from getting so close was well worth the danger..

2 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

goddamn that was funny

I feel like grabbing his hair & scalping him for a sasquatch trophy pelt.

Son of Gigan said...

That took a lot of guts on your part...I hear those things can spit pretty far.