Jun 9, 2008

YODC is RAW

a few of the YODC crew spent monday nite at Oakland Coliseum for WWE Raw tapings...took pics with my cellphone so quality sucks..


before the start of the show


McMahon giving away 1million dollars

Shawn Michaels on Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel


Jeff Hardy vs Triple H for the main event

taken just before Hardy dove out the ring taking out both John Cena and Triple H(Cena was sitting ringside doing commentary)

it was a pretty decent show...highlight was taking my nephew to watch his first live wrestling event..lo-light...seeing Snitzsky wrestle twice in one nite..boooooo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to Shawn Michaels? I missed that week, did Jericho beat him up?

Langdon Alger said...

yeah..both started going at it with Michaels receiving a kick to the balls and a face full of flat screen tv..good stuff

CJ Marsicano said...

Dude, Snisky happens to be a friend of mine... we used to belong to the same gym until he signed with the WWE. :)

Langdon Alger said...

thats crazy...don't tell him I said "booo!" ;)

CJ Marsicano said...

I won't... he's actually a nice guy so if you were booing and he was working as a heel (I don't know only because I stopped watching close to two years ago), then he was doing his job.