Nov 16, 2008

A Few New Things and Arrangements

bought a couple a bookcases to display quite a few new pieces in my collection

I'm all into the japanese kaiju vinyl pieces now..they're typically all hand casted and painted..backrow my small collection of Super7 Mummy Boys: Unpainted GID, SDCC Orange, Gargmel x S7 exclusive, unpainted Gargamel x S7, Moshi Moshi x S7 exclusive...and in front of that, my Tekechan collection(mascot to japan's Godzilla-ya toy shop)

and my growing Giant Robo/Godzilla/Gatchaman/Ultraman collection

picked up those mini ultraman figs(42 of them) on ebay for less than 10 bucks shipped..that big red bastard in the back is Dragun(2ft tall) from the 1970's Shogun Warriors line, I opened a huge can of worms when I bought that one cuz now I gotta collect all of them..Raideen, Manzinger, Gaiking, ect...

headed to
Kimono My House with Eriku today and picked up that big beautiful Garada K7..KMH will be closing its retail store in a few months and the shop owner Yuki hooked me up with a good price...it was still pretty pricey but was worth it

and my most expensive and favorite piece to my collection..Bill McMullen's AD-AT...I fauckin love it

7 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

your stuff is all squared away while my shit is fucked off...I need to redeco

Anonymous said...

Cool AD-AT. How much did you get it for?

Langdon Alger said...

it cost me a pretty big chunk and I almost hate to say it..but it was a little over $400..and believe it or not, thats a low price for the AD-AT. usually goes for over $500

Tsuji Eriku said...

people are starving all over the world but Langdon has $500 to spend on a useless piece of plastic

kjdahfkahf

Langdon Alger said...

well those starving people should get a damn job!!

or live with their parents so they don't have to pay rent and are able to spend $400 dollars on a "toy"

Anonymous said...

Rangudon can sell them toys if he becomes poor. He'll be rich again.
I also like the Macross collection.

Langdon Alger said...

so i don't look like a complete douche..I was able to buy the AD-AT buy selling a few pieces in my collection that had sold for waaay more than what i originally paid..so I basically paid nothing out of pocket