Apr 9, 2009

Recently Acquired



yes, the sumbitch is freakin HUGE


this is only the 3rd KAWS piece I have in my collection, the other 2 being the SantasticxKaws Hasheem figure and the Kaws Trooper. The stuff KAWS releases, are typically pretty damn hard to get unless you pick them up on the secondary market and even then, you'll likely be paying 4x the retail price, if you're lucky. By chance, I was able to get the OriginalFake Companion 1000% Be@rbrick off of the Kawsone website for retail.


7 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

wow that's awesome, don't worry the cigarette hole burn in my truck's upholstery can wait to be repaired another 2 years

Langdon Alger said...

yes..yes it is awesome

Tsuji Eriku said...

AKA can you please stop buying expensive toys & repair the hole you burned in my upholstery?

Langdon Alger said...

my bad dood...I actually forgot all about it..it'll get fixed before your birthday so..uh Happy early Birthday!

Langdon Alger said...

can't blame me though, I'm not the only one who would rather buy toys than get things I actually need..*cough* eriku needs to get his glasses

beemer said...

What a massive one. Good buy, mate.

Tsuji Eriku said...

just a friendly reminder, yeah I know what you mean though, I can't wait till my truck gets paid off so I can spend more on Toys