May 31, 2009

Blog Roundup Part Three

Gravure and AV Idol blogs...of course all these are chopped full of eyecandy goodness


Yukie Kawamura..frequently updated

Minase Yashiro ....another one of my favorite gravure idols

Nozomi Sasaki....my god, she's so purty...I swear she's an angel..cuz you know,I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They live on the moons of Iego, I think. They're the most beautiful creatures in the universe.

Mari Yaguchi..translations can be found over at Hello-Online.org

Shoko Nakagawa...the queen of blogging...updated multiple times a day

Sola Aoi...AV starlet...no nudity on her blog however
she used to have an english blog, apparently Sola started it up when she was taking english classes...I'm assuming she stopped since the blog hasn't been updated since march of last year



Nao Yoshizaki...another AV Idol..she doesn't post nude pics on her blog BUT she does advertise her latest dvd releases on the sidebar and of course they is nude

if you guys have any suggestions for blogs to check out...please post links in the comments..thanks

2 comments:

Beemer said...

Shoko Hamada's blog please.
She was a cute race queen, is an idol now.

Langdon Alger said...

sorry Beemer..couldn't find Shoko Hamada's blog. I'll try digging a little deeper on the web and see what I find