Jun 3, 2009

BoA to perform in San Francisco but......


I've been anticipating BoA finally coming up to Bay and seeing her perform live so I was a bit excited and disappointed when news broke that she'd be coming up our way at the end of June. You see, BoA will be making her Norcal debut during the San Francisco Pride Festival, if you don't know what that is, look it up...now, I don't have a problem with the people who live that life style, I mean I am friends with SoG but its not exactly the environment I want to be in when I see BoA. I rather be around an enthusiastic crowd that are already familiar with her and are excited to BoA perform. Plus I heard weird things go on there at the Pride Festival...crazy things that aren't suitable for my fragile eyes...So yeah, I'll catch BoA the next time she comes through...that's if she ever does...after performing in front of a bunch of queens, she may never want to come back...geez, I wonder who thought it was a good idea for her to perform in front of a bunch of gays?

No comments: