Mar 3, 2010

Hump Day Eye Candy Extravaganza

the Winter Olympics is something I typically don't watch, with the exception of luge and skeleton(that shit is crazy, how could you NOT watch?!) but this year, I totally got into it...maybe it was because NBC hyped it up just enough to make it look interesting or, maybe it was because we had a couple monitors at work stuck on Olympic coverage 24/7 or, maybe cuz I wanted to see my asian brethren, Apollo Ono(1/2 japanese) and JR Celski(1/2 filipino) kick ass in speedskating OR, maybe it was because the japanese curling team aka Team Aomori aka Curling Musume were just tiny and darn cute...but really, the one event that had me glued to the tv was women's figure skating...gay?..no, men's figure skating is gay so if you watch that shit, you're a certified gay...with women's figure skating you could oggle the likes of Miki Ando, Mao Asada and the very sexy Yu-na Kim











No comments: