Apr 14, 2010

Hump Day Eye Candy Extravaganza

yes, more Reina...I don't know why but, I've been on a Reina high lately(don't tell CJ) with her moving into my top spot followed by Sayumi and Risa dropping down to third(sorry my love, just not feeling your short hair)........it could be because of all the cute pics that Reina's been posting on her Kaito Reinya related blog that I mentioned last week OR it may just be because of all the equally kawaii pics that she's been posting on her newly opened personal blog that beemer kindly pointed out to me..whatever the case...I is a happy camper


this is what my comp desktop currently looks like..Reina being the main image with a Sayumi slideshow on the sidebar



and Reina with a bunch of other people on a recent ep of Uta no Rakuen

No comments: