Nov 9, 2010

Hump Day Eye Candy Extravaganza

Happy Birthday to the wonky-eyed beauty Reina Tanaka who turns 21 on Thursday(11/11). I gotta admit, Reina wasn't exactly on my radar when I first got into Momosu. I think it was around the time that they released the single "Chokkan 2 (Nogashita Sakana wa Ōkiizo!)" that I really started paying attention to her and now, she's at the top of my list, meaning I could oggle at her endlessly(along with Risa and Sayumi)


out of all the girls of Morning Musume, I think Reina is the most photogenic..the girl can't take a bad picture! even in her blog pics where she's not all glammed up, she still looks great.
I also love the fact that she's tiny, like so tiny that I can fit her in my pocket
she definitely always knows how to "work the camera," so quick to strike that sexy pose

and of course that booty, its a small booty but its a nice booty...mmmmm booty

2 comments:

Beemer said...

Happy Birthday to Reina on Thursday!
Another huge Reina fan right here. You're spot on with the comments about her, Langdimus. Great minds think alike.

Langdon Alger said...

we certainly do think alike :)