Jul 29, 2005

Anata-no namae wa?

My new infatuation is Japanese girls...well, there's two particular that got me "jonesing" for a taste of there domburi!...



First is Diane Mizota..she hosts a show called Filter on G4TV...she's just ridiculously cute...thats why I like her so much..and the fact that she was Fook-Mi in the last Austin Powers movie doesn't hurt..I WANT YOU DIANE MIZOTA!!!..oh, and she also hosts Trading Spaces: Boys vs. Girls on Discovery Kids on NBC...











Then there's current Jpop queen Namie(nah-me-ay) Amuro..I guess you can call her the Britney Spears of Japan but with talent..wait, I take that back..comparing her to Britney Spears is totally selling Namie short..basically she's been a mainstay on the japanese music charts since her pre-teen years...She sings and dances like no other I've seen!...and even though I have no freakin idea what she's saying,her songs are pretty damn good.. I WANT YOU NAMIE AMURO!!!





...oh, and I still love Jessica Alba but, freakin everyone and there grandma does too!..I prefered it when she was "flying below the radar" and nobody knew who she was..If I mentioned her to other people, my sentence would always start: "have you ever heard of...?".....granted she was probably only 16 at the time..but still!...I miss those days...*single tear...


No comments: