Aug 20, 2005

More Ego Masturbation

Real quick, Freefall Jones and I have decided to team up and join DeviantArt, a website devoted to artists not good enough to make it as professionals. So go to go to www.freefallandgigan.deviantart.com RIGHT NOW to see our first (and only) masterpiece. Freefall will tell you that I drew it in pencil and he colored it and set the background, really bringing the drawing to life. But he's lying through his teeth like always. Okay, go NOW and witness the brilliance. I just love ego masturbation. Yeah...EGO masturbation...that's right...

Son of Gigan

1 comment:

Freefall Jones said...

I've also uploaded one of my older pieces of art - so be sure to look for the piece titled "Jinx from Teen Titans" to check out our disastrous collaboration.

And oh yeah -- bookmark that page!