Aug 21, 2005

New Game: Who am I?

Guess the famous person.

I was born in Paris and had a very successful career as an artist, photographer, and actor. I may have suffered from a dysfunction (which my father attempted to have cured at several institutions), but I embraced my uniqueness much to the chagrin of others who suffered the same dysfunction.

In my acting career, I've faced off against James Bond and would also announce the arrival of guests to a tropical paradise. I was a bit difficult to work with, and I got fired from a television show (that was cancelled not long after I was let go, ...HA!)

Later in my life, I became alcholohic and depressive, which led to my eventual suicide.

Who am I?


FJ

1 comment:

Langdon Alger said...

Hervé Villechaize..really?...my guess would've been FRANK STALLONE...