Aug 17, 2005

PERCOCET - My Friend and Yours...

I had minor surgery last friday to remove an alien implant/small "growth" from my left forearm..the procedure itself took like 5minutes and was actually pretty cool to watch.... On my way out, I ask my doctor if I would be in any discomfort after the anesthesia wore off...he said probably not but would give me some pain meds just in case....with a smirk on his face, my doctor handed me the little white paper to take to the pharmacy and said, "Here, you'll enjoy these..."


PERCOCET or OXYCODONE or OXYCONTIN(classified as a narcotic/controlled substance)...its the pain killer that all those young punk Hollywood stars are hooked on and the drug that lead to the death of many wrestlers.. but let me tell you...this stuff REALLY helps take the pain away...

Needless to say, I was in some discomfort after the numbing agent wore off so I popped one of those babies in my mouth..it took awhile for the drug to kick in but when it did...brotha let me tell you...my whole body went numb and I eventually passed out for a good 12hrs.. and I usually take sleeping pills to help me fall asleep at nite but this "magical pill" is way better..

So long story short, if you are ever in enough pain that requires a trip to your local physician for some relief, ask for PERCOCET...it gets Langdon Alger's seal of approval!

*results may very from person to person...it also depends on the dosage of the pill..my doctor was kind enough to give me a pretty good dose...oh and if I didn't mention this before, PERCOCET is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE and should only be taken under doctors supervision blah blah blah blah blah blah.....

No comments: