Aug 8, 2005

The "RIGHT" gear

Today, I went out with the kids and went shopping for my oldest son's soccer gear. I headed out to Sportsmart but when I got there it is no longer Sportsmart it is now Sports Authority. I spent almost an hour looking for the "right" gear and when I say the "right" gear, I mean it all has to be the "right" gear. I had to find the cleats first, since it was a limited selection there. After, finding the cleats I had to find everything else in the same "brand" for the rest of his gear. So "ALL" Adidas nothing Nike, nothing Diadora but ALL Adidas. Call me a "brand label whore" I just needed everything to be the "right" gear.

He sure is cute though!!

1 comment:

Freefall Jones said...

What? Why couldn't you have gone to Payless? Then all the "right" gear could have been PRO WINGS.