Aug 22, 2005

Who am I?

As a law enforcement officer, I was quite the teen idol. My fellow officers, of course, became jealous of my notoriety. My partner even left me and I got stuck with a rookie.

After I left the force I had trouble finding work, but finally got a steady job as a truck driver. I consider that my favorite job -- probably because of the two beautiful women fighting over me.

Alas, all good things come to an end and these days you can find me working two jobs. I'm either selling property in Northern California, or I'm slipping into my wetsuit at an underwater research facility.

Who am I?

FJ


Last time:

1 comment:

Langdon Alger said...

Its Marco Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar Diego Garcia Marquez(Sealab 2021) aka Frank 'Ponch' Poncherello aka Francis Llewellyn 'Ponch' Poncherello(CHiPS and CHiPS '99) aka Juan Daniel Villegas 'Johnny'(Dos mujeres,un comino) aka ERIK ESTRADA