Aug 23, 2005

Cursed Pic Of the Day....

found this on ebay...

"It all started when we moved from Florida to Ohio. We came here to try and live a new life. We moved into this suburban home and all things looked great. Nice house, quiet neighborhood, great new start to our lives. We unpacked all our belongings and ordered new furniture. Things had been going smoothly.
We wanted to see the attic as our Previous Owners didn't mention of the small door in the ceiling in our closet. My Wife and I were bored one Saturday and we decided to see what was in the attic. We went up there and found some old empty boxes that had been left behind. One of the boxes had in black marker written "NEVER OPEN" Well since we aren't too scared of many things we got excited and busted it open. Inside were blankets, dolls, pillows, old picture's of this old house, Ouija Board, Book on Witchcraft, candles, salt, old bottles, rope and in the bottom was this doll that is a Seymour Mann doll. We left the items in the box and took the Seymour Mann doll and took it down stairs to put up because my Wife liked it and thought it would go nice in our daughters room.
After about 2 weeks we could hear crying, like a young girl crying. Looked in our bedroom to make sure one of the kids didn't leave the television on in our room or a radio. Even looked outside to see if our neighbors were out. Nothing. One morning the kids had woke and were playing in their room. My Wife had got up to use the restroom and glancing into the bedroom she yelled out in horror. Scared the living daylights out of her. Above the kids was the doll levitating in mid air. The kids hadn't even noticed it, they were playing, the kids screamed out after my Wife ran into their room and dragged them out. They were horrified and the doll fell to the ground.
I awoke and the kids and my Wife were in the hallway. My Wife wanted me to throw the doll out. I asked her what was wrong and she told me it was levitating above the kids as they were playing. I was skeptical and didn't listen to her, I assured her that she had just woke up and maybe she was sleep walking.
After a few days everything calmed down. We were in the living room and watching Seabiscuit. We heard some more crying. All the kids were in the living room with us. I went into the rooms and looked and nothing. The crying had stopped.
A few days later the kids were playing again in their room. I went to check on the kids and to my surprise I saw the doll levitating above the kids as they were playing. The kids were looking at the doll and talking to it. I yelled at the kids to come to me but they didn't want to leave playing. They asked why and I told them to get out of the room. When they did the doll followed them, we ran into the living room and the doll came there also. I was ready to swing on the doll and then it left the room back down the hallway. I told the kids to stay and I went to see where the doll was. I looked around the corners and discovered it was back on my daughters dresser and there was an orb floating near the doll, then it vanished.
My whole families life has been changed by this experience. My kids call her Rosemary. They play and the doll just levitates from the living room to the bedroom where the kids play. We haven't seen the doll go to any of the other rooms. I would really like for this doll to go. I'm afraid that the kids have become immune to a floating doll around the house and it's not a normal lifestyle. I can see it now, we have a doll that floats around the room when we play together. Yeah that would sound nice for the Preacher at our Church to hear.
Please take this doll off our hands, the kids don't need Rosemary around and my Wife is getting a little freaked out and wanting to move back to Florida."

click here for auction link...

1 comment:

Freefall Jones said...

That thing gives me chills. I think Poshmom might have a story about hanging dolls, too.