Aug 31, 2005

Who am I?

The small town I live in knows no poverty. Everyone has a job to do and everyone prospers. We're all very cheery to each other. The town leader is a kindly old man whose collected wisdom has proven invaluable over and over again. Many regard me as the smartest man in the town, although many times I don't get the respect I deserve.

The other townsfolk feel like I lecture them too much or that I'm too quick to go to the town leader whenever one of them makes a mistake. The allegation is asinine, of course, I am merely acting as a responsible citizen who one day hopes to become town leader myself.

Who am I?

FJ


Last time:

2 comments:

Freefall Jones said...

C'mon! That was CHA-KA!!!! I can't believe you don't recognize him.

Freefall Jones said...

No way. You gotta remember Land of the Lost.