Sep 26, 2005

Random

Driving to the Caldecott Tunnel, a car merged into the lane next to mine with the license plate "HPHOP(heart)ER". I know I'm not the only guy who would 1st wonder: 1) Is that a girl? 2) Is she cute? I was in the slow lane, so I wasn't able to catch the car & psycho-stare inside.

My cross-country bud, after the usual "hear me out please don't get mad", has again done an about-face & gone back. I don't even get mad anymore. Resignation is easier than protesting. At least I can still maintain conversation.

Channel surfing from the A's to look for the Giants, I just saw Lindsey Price on that Kitchen Confidential show. She was talking to what looks like Zack from Wedding Crashers. She's gotta have some post worthy pix. I'm just saying.

Speaking of Wedding Crashers, I saw yet another preview for a movie with Rachel McAdams. I forgot what the movie was, but I don't remember putting it on my To-See list.

3 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

Good to see Lindsey Price back on TV..hopefully THIS show will last..AND its also good to see that oh-so-sexay Jennifer Esposito will be making a TV return as well...

Freefall Jones said...

Yup - that was Zack from Wedding Crashers playing the pseudo-Anthony Bourdain.

For some reason, I think Bourdain's real life is actually more interesting than this show. But I'll keep watching since it comes after Arrested Development and RAW.

Freefall Jones said...

...and before RAW, I meant to say.