Sep 8, 2005

Tales of the Somewhat Strange and Creepy

another gem from ebay...





"O.k, I know this is an odd one but hear me out. I dont remember buying these socks or having them given me as a pressy. My wife says she didnt buy them for me. The just appeared in my sock draw around three months ago, at around the same time as we started experiencing odd banging noises in the house, mostly during the daytime (although we have had a few disturbed nights too). Since the socks came to light we have both experienced the feeling of another presence in the house. Not a evil presence I hasten to had - it fact if anything its been a constructive one. I've worn the socks once but they were not very comfortable - my feet felt really hot all day despite the air conditioning in the office. They have spent the rest of the time in my sock draw - and they are always at the top when I open it! Now Im a fairly feet-on-the-ground sort of guy and I think these socks would be more beneficial to someone more attuned with the supernatural shenanigans I suspect the socks of being connected with. So there you are. Socks from the other side? Who knows."

No comments: