Sep 8, 2005

Weight List

With the Ghiradelli Chocolate Festival & The Pittsburg Seafood Festival this weekend, Im anticipating self-induced gluttony on an unprecedented scale. Probably won't gain any weight from the whole weekend, but it won't be from a lack of trying. On Food Network: Demand last weekend, we saw a special on last year's ChocoFest. Im being pushed to enter the Ghiradelli Earthquake (the trademark 8 ice cream scoops w/ fudge dessert) eating contest. Haven't been to the PittsFest in years, but I remember the alligator, shark, & turtle samples, as well as the beer garden. I must refresh my memory.

Gonna start off the weekend tomorrow night w/ the long-awaited Exorcism Of Emily Rose (or X O' E-Ro for short), at least among my scary movie partner & pals, which does include blog staples B&C. Considering that everyone wants to go drinking afterwards, Im a bit concerned about possible drunken curseouts. Possible omen: haven't heard from B all day today, which is pecuiliar considering it's the night before a long-planned outing that we've all been talking up until now. The cause for concern is that I've spent tonight & last night in C's company. Whenever that happens, C tends to call the Bs & others to tell them about it. This pisses off the B's since 1.) C doesn't invite, & 2.) The Bs feel like C's "rubbing it in their faces". Maybe I need a public outburst to happen....it'd give me an alibi to avoid contact for awhile.

Oh yeah, I accepted a ticket to the last A's home game of the regular season. Haha my 40oz buddy Tony is also going along w/ the roomies & 8 others. I'll try to prevent a repeat Coliseum performance. Gotta remember to gorge BEFORE drinking.

No comments: