Oct 27, 2005

Pic of the Day..."God Bless America" Edition...

Dateline: Tuesday, October 25th 2005..Approximately 1530hrs


I'm a bit stressed after battling the insane rush hour traffic coming home from the city...For those that live in the area, you know how it is having to deal with the nimrods that populate our dilapidated highways..seriously,"WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?"...and how the hell did THEY get a drivers license...anyway..as soon as I step into the house, I get a frantic call from my good buddy Thongchai telling me to turn the TV on to channel 2...by the excitement in his voice,I thought there was trouble a brewing...thankfully there wasn't BUT...what was on the boob tube made all my stress melt away...


Micheal McDonald, with his gospel tinged vocals, was blessing the free world with his rendition of our National Anthem to open up Game 3 of the World Series...God bless you Mr. McDonald...god bless you and your barely coherent vocal styling...

No comments: