Oct 27, 2005

What The Shit

I went behind the red curtain @ my local video rental joint. As I browsed through the new release wall, I was terribly caught off guard: right between Vivid's Last Girl Standing & a Jenna Haze dvd was a title that's all too self-explanatory: Don't Fuck My Grandma. I didn't even bother looking on the back. I shuddered @ the sight of 2 Medicare eligible crones showing waaaay too much skin. A word balloon near the bottom of the cover promoted a "special appearance" by someone called something like Handicapped Richard. I didn't want to think about the implications so I went over the sale section. Considering what happened next, I was better off at the new releases or just giving up adult movies altogether & leaving the building. One last note: that granny dvd was rented out. Who the hell would do that?

I saw a dvd with a purty lass named Bridgette (aka Daisy to those in the know) so I grabbed it & gave it a lookover. As I moved to put it back at its spot, I saw that Daisy/Bridgette's dvd was covering a dvd that has no place anywhere: For The Love Of Feet (featuring ground beef grinding). The whole video (which also boasted one new scene) featured some lady mashing raw meat with her bare feet. Fuck all that. That was honestly the closest I ever came to puking in public w/o alcohol or sickness in my body.

2 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

No way!!..they actually make those movies?...I thought they made that shit up on King of the Hill when Peggy was fooled into making those "stomp" films..wow, first competitive dog dancing and now this..

Anonymous said...

Actually he is fucking right! I went into our adult video store and saw the "Ground Beef Grinding" video he mentioned. My girlfried and I couldn't stop laughing and the wierd videos in their discount section haha!! Priceless...