Nov 26, 2005

"All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth..."

aw yes...that god awful song most of us probably had to sing during our 1st grade Christmas Pageant...that and "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.."...yeah,nuthing says Christmas like a song about mom committing adultery....anywho, Christmas is only a month away and with so many days left to do your shopping for EVERYONE on your list, wouldn't it be easier if people just told you what they wanted?..instead of guessing and hoping that they'll like the gift that you got them..."WOW!..I always wanted a picture frame set that you bought on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond...thanks!"

so here's your chance to let the world know what you really, really want for Christmas...simply create a new post with your name and the title "What I Want for Christmas."...ie: "What I Want for Christmas-Tito Santana"..and tell the world what you want.....or you can just leave a comment, its all up to you..


and here's what Langdon Alger REEEEEEEEALLY wants for Christmas...seriously, can someone please get this for me?!...I've been really good this year..




Nickname: Mikitty
Age: 20 years
Date of Birth :
26 February 1985
Height: 156 cm

Miki's career as a Hello! Project artist started in early 2002 as a solo artist. She had auditioned to become a Morning Musume member in the fourth generation audition. She wasn't among the chosen ones, but later she was asked to become a solo artist and she made her debut after a year of training. The culmination points of her rather short-lived solo career were her album, Miki 1, as well as her concert tour.
Miki joined Morning Musume
around the same time as new 6th generation members joined, and while technically she may not belong to the 6th generation, she is often grouped as being one of them. The joining was rather unusual, as generally graduated Morning Musume members have become solo artists, whereas in Miki's case the the situation was complete opposite of it.

okay, now I know you can't go out to the store and buy Mikki Fujimoto but I'm hoping someone out there knows her and they can...you know, make the proper introductions(heh heh heh).....but in the event that no one can make it happen...I guess I'd settle for this:

12" Talking Stewie Figure

"Presenting the adorably maniacal Stewie...super-sized! This deluxe figure stands approximately 12" tall and comes with his ever faithfull teddy bear Rupert. The built-in sound chip holds 13 sayings pulled straight from your favorite episodes. Sound bytes include:

"Hmm, the ruptured capillaries in your nose belie the clarity of your wisdom."·

"When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless."·

"Ugh, there I've gone and soiled myself. Are you happy now?"·

"Oh blast! You and your estrogenical treachery."·

"I offer you the opportunity to join me in glorious battle."

and don't forget to click the title of each gift for a direct link to an e-retailer!!

1 comment:

Tsuji Eriku said...

Jesus Mikitty isn't even 21 yet. Suddenly she becomes even more attractive to me...just kidding, but for real though she's even hotter now than before I knew that little tidbit of info.
I'm such a pig. I hate myself.