Nov 30, 2005

All I want for XXX-Mas...-Guillermo Paco Castro Jimenez DelaSantos Reyes Jr. Edition

Looks like she's taking a number 3 in this one (a number 1 + a number 2 = a number 3)

Hola! As suggested by Mr. Alger, I must post something on my x-mas list, so here it goes... (it's my first time, please be gentle... are you sure I won't get pregnant the first time?). All I want for x-mas is to have Bea write a song aboot me. And not one of her songs where she's dissing dudes who are on her jock. The song has to be one of her usual "I know this guy is trouble, and he's gonna fuck me over, and after we fuck, I'ma regret it, but damn, he's grrrrreat in bed! Fuck ME!" Of course, said song will have to be based on actual events.


6 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

wow...interesting. I've been wrapped up in my jpop, never heard of his girl. some nice song clips too. sounds like she's strumming your heartstrings like she's strumming her guitar haha. Ja ne.

Langdon Alger said...

great first post Guillermo Paco Castro Jimenez DelaSantos Reyes Jr!!...welcome aboard...now I've known Guillermo Paco Castro Jimenez DelaSantos Reyes Jr. for quite some time and let me tell you, he makes the best little paper mache' pears out there!!

Tsuji Eriku said...

yeah I saw she was in the Bay recently, that would have been interesting to catch. Do you know her at all or just heard of her?

Guillermo Paco Castro Jimenez DelaSantos Reyes Jr. said...

I heard aboot her first show in the bay and it turned out that my friend has seen her a bunch of times and hung out with her. During her most recent appearance, she gave my boy a shout out and dedicated her next song to him. The song turned out to be "Panty Dropper #1" (not yet recorded). My friend then turns to the girls sitting next to us and goes, "Yup, she's talkin aboot ME!" I then turn my head and think to myself, I am NOT drunk enough to play wingman, that girl's homegirl is like 3x my size.

Langdon Alger said...

nothing like a girl who plays the guitar while lying on a bed in her panties...and why the hell does she have a gynecological tool fastened to the neck of her guitar?!!

Tsuji Eriku said...

check out how she's gripping the neck of the guitar too....very suggestive. I'm a pig. I hate myself.