Apr 15, 2006

UPDATE: More Hug Life stuff

Okay, this post is mainly to continue the Hug Life dialogue I had with Tsuji because I don't feel like scrolling down. But I do have some pictures that might be of interest to anyone that's...well...interested.

I spoke to W today, and she informed me that unfortunately the pink baseball T's are currently out (apparently Hug Life has some salespeople that have been more successful than she has. Who knew?). However, she does have two other baseball T's, in baby blue/white (first picture) and gray/blue. And the size she has is small. But come on Tsuji; small, medium, what's the F'N difference? Your girl would probably look good in a shirt that's a size too small. I wear my shirts at least two sizes too small and I look HOT.

W also says she has plenty of the tank tops. And if you really want the pink shirt in Medium, she can order it. She seemed excited that someone wanted to buy a shirt, so you CAN'T yank the rug out from under her now. That goes for the rest of you guys too. Suicidal teens everywhere are counting on you!



5 comments:

Son of Gigan said...

Okay, I'll be the first to respond to my own post. Tsuji, you wanted the pink/white T-shirt, right? Or were you talking about the tank top with the pink writing? She has a lot of those.

Tsuji Eriku said...

uh well, these blue ones are kinda flavor. swoop me up one of the ones like this any color size M for my hutch scally wag beeyotch.

Tsuji Eriku said...

I did not read your post sorry .........just give me a shirt at this point I don't care anymore.

Freefall Jones said...

Tsuji, just hold back for about a month. Son of Gigan will have himself backed into a corner with W that he'll buy like 20 shirts -- and still not get a date.

And then he'll just GIVE you the shirts out of disgust.

But don't worry about SoG. We'll be in Vegas for his b-day, so the strip clubs will be on high alert.

Son of Gigan said...

Okay, baby blue it is.