Feb 4, 2009

Studio Pictures

First I find my old astronaut pen, now I find a box full of pictures from the 90's. Before these pictures meet my zippo, I must ask, do kids still go out and get studio pics? Do they pick out an outfit that they can't wear again (cuz it will forever be immortalized in their studio pic), assemble a group of their closest homies and get their picture taken at the mall? I'm not talking about going all-out like glamour shots, cuz that's a few steps below some Barbizon ish. I have younger cousins and the only group pictures I've seen are from school dances, where there are like 40 to 50 high schoolers in a group picture.



(The faces have been disguised to protect those guilty of bad fashion)


:::::::::::::::::::::::

(They even had the same handwriting style)

No comments: