Aug 10, 2005

People who Complain

"Complain, Complain" In my job, I hear it every f'n day. Especially, this one person on my team. I think she complains 365 days a year. She is never satisfied at her job or even in LIFE. Complains about little thing and big things, it does not matter. She complains all day!!! I'm tired of it. I mean I have my grips about my job but I do not openly talk about for everyone to hear.

Here's one example, being a team player that I am, I took care of one her clients, since she was not in. When it was done, I informed her that the work was done. Then she says, "I told you I'll work on it." blah blah blah...f'n unsatisfied yatch..If she was not on this team, I think I would be happier in this position. Man, there is other stories to tell too...But I don't want my first blog to about her.

I'll write more if I hear anymore complaints, is there anyway I could wire her jaw shut?? hahaha stupid beeyyyyaaattccchhhh!!

Thanks for reading fellow bloggers....Have a good day....

No comments: