Jan 15, 2006

Elfen Lied ... Fin...

Yes, I've finally saw the 13th tv ep of Elfen Lied and I must say I'm a little dissapointed. I wasn't really happy with the ending, I usually like closure to a story. I like to know that the characters I liked are going to be ok, but that didn't happen. Also the story left me with a few more questions that I would of liked answered. I also wish the whole story would of been laid out in a better way. It dealt mostly with a lot of flashback and characters suddenly remembering important events and just the right time.
Rarely happens like that in real life but it is just a story afterall. Also, there were many sad parts I didn't like or want to happen. It felt as if some of the main characters were doomed to be unhappy right from the start.

Aside from the things I didn't like I still enjoyed the series overall. It does give a positive message that no matter what horrible things may happen, life does go on and in time things do get better. So while not everyone may love it, I definatly reccomend watching it but try to get through the first few eps.
You can find the trailer here,
http://www.advfilms.com/titles/elfenlied/trailers.php

1 comment:

Freefall Jones said...

What other anime would you compare this to?